Best Casino Sites for Blackjack
Today, it’s fair to say that there is a world of casino games and video slots at your fingertips and therefore it’s never been an easier or a more exciting time to play casino games online! No matter what you enjoy, be it online slots, classic casino games or even live dealer casino games, you will find every type of game possible to play on desktop or on mobile. If you love to play classic casino games, in particular Blackjack, then you’ve come to the right place as on this page, you'll find the best casinos to play online blackjack and also tips on how to choose the best blackjack sites too!
How to Choose a Blackjack Site: Tips To Ensure You Play at The Right Online Casino
Most of the time, choosing an online casino site, for the most part, comes down to personal preference, but always look out for a couple of key points on top of that, which include: security, game choice, bonuses and customer support.
- Top Security: Security is extremely important which is why we only list casino sites which offer the best level of security and SSL encryption in everything they do, so you can be rest assured that your details and also payment information are secured.
- Casino Game Choice: We all love to play blackjack, and the great thing about playing online blackjack is there are many different types of the game online! Make sure you pick an online casino which offers a good choice of games and different variations, including black jack high limit, Blackjack low limit, gold series blackjack, 6 in 1 blackjack, Black jack VIP and so on.
- Casino Bonuses: It doesn’t matter if you’re a high roller or a more casual player; most people enjoy playing with casino bonuses to help maximise their bets and time playing online. All casinos will offer you the chance to take advantage of a welcome bonus of some kind, as well as subsequent reload bonuses and in some cases – VIP bonuses too! Of course, it’s really your choice if you want to take a bonus or not, but if you do make sure you pick a casino which offers the best casino bonuses for you; and ones which you can take advantage of time and time again.
- Customer Support: To be able to contact and receive help from an online casino is important – we all know that it’s most frustrating to not be able to get assistance and help when you need it the most All of the casino sites which we recommend offer 24/7 support. Contact a casino via live chat (which is the easiest and quickest), email or telephone to get help if you need it. Also, this definitely crosses over to fast cash out times and also providing lots of easy deposit methods.
- Licensing: Let it be known that all of the blackjack sites we feature on our site are only the best online casinos out there, all of which hold a UK Gambling Commission license and are owned and operated by trusted and long running iGaming Companies.
Different Types of Online Black Jack Available
There are many types of different Blackjack games out there, but below are some of the most common types of online blackjack games you will encounter at online casinos:
Lucky Blackjack is an alternative variation of blackjack where you can guess the value of the dealer’s hand. In Lucky Blackjack, you don’t get dealt any cards, but you can place a bet on the final outcome of the dealer’s hand. You can bet on possible outcomes including: blackjack, bus, 21 points, 20 points, 19 points, 18 points and also 17 points.
This type of blackjack is the same as the original blackjack, but the only difference is that if offers a jackpot side bet. This means that that you’ll have the ability to place an additional bet which will give you a chance to hit a jackpot.
21 Duel Blackjack
21 Duel Blackjack is like the original blackjack and follows the same rules, but playing this variation you can gets a 2 Upside bet, which is completely from your dealt hand. The dealer has to qualify to play, and the 2 Upside bet is not compulsory. The upside of making a 2 Upside bet, is that you can bet on the possibility that your face up card and the community cards will make a pair or a three of a kind.
Pontoon is the most well-known and also traditional type of the game. To win Pontoon, you’ll need to hit a five-card hand that does not go over the value if 21, or as is known you’ll ‘bust’. If you manage this, you will win the hand automatically. But however, if your hand also matches the dealer’s one, it results in a push, which means you get your bet back. If you go over 21 or ‘bust’ then you lose the hand.
VIP Blackjack, High Limit, Low Limit & More
What’s more, there are also many other types of Blackjack including High Limit, VIP Limit (which will allow you to bet high roller amounts over £1000) and of course low limit. At some casinos, there are different themed blackjack tables as well! Every casinos selection differs, so make sure you check out the casino games before you get started at a new casino site.